LITTLEGLOW MOBILE APP
This Policy applies only to information we collect in this App. This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• we collect offline or on any other Lycored apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App; or
• you provide to, or is collected by, any third party.
Lycored websites and other apps, and other third parties’ websites and apps referenced in this App, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The Information We Collect is Limited to Providing the App Functions
When you download or use this App, we do not collect any personal information from you and we do not access any information on your device, but we do collect and use your device’s unique identifier in order to send and update the App functions on your device.
• No Personal Information Collected. When you download and use the App on your device, you have the option of creating a Profile Name, choosing an Avatar, and creating personal notes after completing Pops of Positivity, among other possible options. We have no access to this information you create on the App downloaded to your device and, as a result, we will not collect, record, use, nor disclose this or any other information on how you use the App. Further, we do not access any other information on your device. By way of example, we do not access your phone and email contacts, call logs, internet data, calendar data, nor data about the device’s location.
• Device Information Collected. In order to provide the App to you and provide you updates to the App, we or our third-party service providers will collect and use your device’s unique identifier.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO COLLECT THIS DEVICE INFORMATION, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP OR IF DOWNLOADED, DELETE IT FROM YOUR DEVICE.
We Do Not Use Tracking or Location Technology
The App does not use Tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons or Geo-Location technologies.
We Do Not Sell Your Information or Send You Unsolicited Advertisements
We will not sell or provide your device information to any third-party for direct marketing purposes or otherwise. We will not use any information we may collect to deliver advertisements to you.
How We Use Your Device Information
We use information that we collect about your device to provide you with the App, its contents, and updates or other improvements when available.
Disclosure of Your Device Information
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction:
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the App and who are bound by contractual obligations to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
• To enforce the App Terms and Conditions;
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
• To our successor due to a merger, company split, transfer of business or otherwise.
We may update the Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to our Policy, we will post the revised policy on this page with a notice that the Policy has been updated.
The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: wwww.lycored.com/contact/
Dated: March 2019